For more details on these classes please scroll to the bottom of the page.
- 10:30am – 11:30am – CSI-W Warm-Up
- 12:00pm – 12:30pm – Santa Stakes
- 12:30pm – Santa Stakes (continued)
- 1:50pm – The Kennel Club ABC Dog Jumping Grand Prix
- 2:10pm – Santi Serra – International Display
- 2:20pm – Osborne Refrigerators Shetland Pony Grand National
- 2:35pm – The Portuguese Lusitanos
- 2.50pm – Interval
- 3:25pm – Extreme Driving
- 4.00pm – Nick Skelton’s Gold Medal Moment
- 4:15pm – Christmas Finale supported by Hilton London Olympia
- 4:25pm – Performance ends
- 6:35pm – Christmas Pudding Stakes
- 7:50pm – The Kennel Club ABC Dog Agility Final
- 8:10pm – Santi Serra – International Display
- 8:20pm – Osborne Refrigerators Shetland Pony Grand National
- 8:35pm – The Portuguese Lusitanos
- 8:50pm – Interval
- 9:15pm – The Cayenne Puissance
- 10:15pm – Christmas Finale supported by Hilton London Olympia
- 10:25pm – Performance ends
Please note all timings are subject to change. Due to timetabling, the performances can start earlier than these times so it is better to check the website near the show for exact timings.
The Santa Stakes is a showjumping competition where all of the top competitors with equal faults go forward to a jump-off against the clock.
The Extreme Driving is a class where a team of four horses and one driver drive a carriage around, through and over a set of obstacles against the clock, with two grooms also on the carriage. Faults are gained if an obstacle is knocked or the incorrect route is taken, the top score with least faults wins.
The Christmas Pudding Stakes is a showjumping competition where the fastest time wins, seconds are added to a competitor’s time if they knock a jump down.
The Cayenne Puissance is a showjumping competition sometimes referred to as the big red wall, the jump is put up higher each round, if a horse knocks the jump down or refuses then they are out, the highest jumping competitor wins.