For more details on these classes please scroll to the bottom of the page.
- 9:30am – The BSPS Ridden Mountain and Moorland Championship – Preliminary Judging
- 12:30pm – Six Bar
- 1:30pm – The Kennel Club Medium Dog Jumping Grand Prix
- 1:50pm – The BSPS Ridden Mountain and Moorland Championship – The Final
- 2:05pm – Santi Serra – International Display
- 2:15pm – Osborne Refrigerators Shetland Pony Grand National
- 2:30pm – The Portuguese Lusitanos
- 2:45pm – Interval
- 3:15pm – The Holly Speed Stakes supported by Olympia
- 4:15pm – Christmas Finale supported by Hilton London Olympia
- 4:25pm – Performance ends
- 6:45pm – The Mince Pie Stakes
- 7:15pm – The Kennel Club Medium Dog Agility Finals
- 7:35pm – Santi Serra – International Display
- 7:45pm – Osborne Refrigerators Shetland Pony Grand National
- 8:00pm – The Portuguese Lusitanos
- 8:15pm – Interval
- 8:45pm – The Olympia Grand Prix
- 10:15pm – Christmas Finale supported by Hilton London Olympia
- 10:25pm – Performance ends
Please note all timings are subject to change. Due to timetabling, the performances can start earlier than these times so it is better to check the website near the show for exact timings.
The Holly Speed Stakes is a showjumping competition where the fastest time wins. Seconds are added to a competitor’s time if they knock down a jump or have a refusal.
The Six Bar is a showjumping competition where riders jump 6 straight fences in a straight line, then go forward to a jump-off where the fences increase in height every round.
The Mince Pie Stakes is a showjumping competition
The Olympia Grand Prix is one of the biggest showjumping competitions at Olympia, where the top competitors with equal faults go forward to a jump-off against the clock.