For more details on these classes please scroll to the bottom of the page.
- 9:00am – 10:30am – The Olympia Senior Showing Series Championships
- 11:00am – Snowflake Stakes
- 12:45pm – FEI World CupTM Driving Leg
- 1:25pm – The Kennel Club Small Dog Speed Jumping Grand Prix
- 1:45pm – Santi Serra – International Display
- 1:55pm – Osborne Refrigerators Shetland Pony Grand National
- 2:10pm – The Portuguese Lusitanos
- 2:25pm – Interval
- 3:00pm – The Levy Restaurants Snowman Stakes
- 4:25pm – Christmas Finale supported by Hilton London Olympia
- 4:35pm – Performance ends
- 6:45pm – Markel Champions Challenge in aid of the Injured Jockeys Fund
- 7:15pm – The Kennel Club Small Dog Agility Finals
- 7:35pm – Santi Serra – International Display
- 7:45pm – Osborne Refrigerators Shetland Pony Grand National
- 8:00pm – The Portuguese Lusitanos
- 8:25pm – Interval
- 8:55pm – The Longines Christmas Cracker
- 10:20pm – Christmas Finale supported by Hilton London Olympia
- 10:30pm – Performance ends
Please note all timings are subject to change. Due to timetabling, the performances can start earlier than these times so it is better to check the website near the show for exact timings.
The FEI World CupTM Driving Leg is a class where a team of four horses and one driver drive a carriage around, through and over a set of obstacles against the clock, with two grooms also on the carriage. Faults are gained if an obstacle is knocked or the incorrect route is taken, the top score with least faults wins.
The Snowman Stakes is a winning round showjumping competition.
The Markel Champions Challenge in aid of the Injured Jockeys Fund is a showjumping competition where two teams of jockeys, flat vs jump, will go head to head over a course of jumps to raise awareness for the Injured Jockeys Fund.
The Christmas Cracker is a showjumping competition where all competitors with equal faults go forward to a jump off against the clock.