For more details on these classes please scroll to the bottom of the page.
- 9:00am – 9:45am – The Kennel Club Large Senior Dog Agility Semi Finals
- 10:15pm – The World Class Programme Under 23 Championships
- 12:45pm – The Shelley Ashman International Ltd, E M Rogers (Transport) Ltd Father Christmas Stakes
- 1:45pm – The Kennel Club Large Senior Dog Jumping Grand Prix
- 2:05pm – Santi Serra – International Display
- 2:15pm – Osborne Refrigerators Shetland Pony Grand National
- 2:35pm – The Portuguese Lusitanos
- 2:50pm – Interval
- 3:15pm – The Christmas Masters
- 4:15pm – Christmas Finale supported by Hilton London Olympia
- 4:25pm – Performance ends
- 6:30pm – FEI World CupTM Driving Leg
- 7:15pm – The Kennel Club Large Senior Dog Agility Finals
- 7:35pm – Santi Serra – International Display
- 7:45pm – Osborne Refrigerators Shetland Pony Grand National
- 8:00pm – The Portuguese Lusitanos
- 8:15pm – Interval
- 8:45pm – The Martin Collins Enterprises Christmas Tree Stakes
- 10:15pm – Christmas Finale supported by Hilton London Olympia
- 10:25pm – Performance ends
Please note all timings are subject to change. Due to timetabling, the performances can start earlier than these times so it is better to check the website near the show for exact timings.
The World Class Programme Under 23 Championship is a showjumping competition where the top 10 competitors go forward to a jump off against the clock.
The Father Christmas Stakes is an accumulator showjumping competition with a joker.
The Christmas Masters is a showjumping competition where the rider left after five rounds of jumping takes the prize.
The FEI World CupTM Driving Leg is a class where a team of four horses and one driver drive a carriage around, through and over a set of obstacles against the clock, with two grooms also on the carriage. Faults are gained if an obstacle is knocked or the incorrect route is taken, the top score with least faults wins.
The Christmas Tree Stakes is a showjumping competition where the top competitors with equal faults go forward to a jump-off against the clock.