We very much look forward to welcoming you to Olympia Horse Show this year. With lots of action happening, we have put together a list of top tips to help make your day as enjoyable as possible!
No visit to Olympia is complete without some serious Christmas shopping and with over 200 stands there is plenty to choose from!
- If you are looking for something specific, or have a query about your visit, make sure to visit our Show Information Desk in the centre of the National Hall. Our staff will be on hand to answer all your questions!
- The Pony Club run a Shop and Drop facility, providing a place where you can leave all your Christmassy purchases, so that you don’t need to take your bags into the seating. You can leave your shopping there for a small donation and all proceeds go directly to The Pony Club.
Watching the Performance
With amazing international displays and world class competition, each Olympia performance offers something special.
- For the full details of your performance and all timings please check out our programme pages closer to the event.
- At the Show we will occasionally be making announcements with important information in both the National and Grand Hall by loudspeaker. Please listen out for these as they may be about last minute timing changes or other key information.
- Everyone needs to stretch their legs and find a cup of tea of glass or bubbles every now and then! However, please be aware of those seated around you and do not leave/return during a class or displays as this can disrupt other guests and the riders.
- Once the performance is over our Stewards always work to ensure you can leave as quickly as you would like, please listen to their instructions.
Food and Drink
We don’t know about you, but we think that food and drink is a very important part of every day out! Visit our ‘Where to Eat’ pages for information on what is available, and how to book a selection of restaurants and pubs at the venue.
- If you would like to pre-book a drink for the interval this can be done at a number of locations. Please check our ‘Where to Eat’ pages closer to the Show.
- Food is not allowed into the arena seating areas. However, there are lots of places around the Olympia halls where you can sit down, relax and eat. If you have purchased take away pizzas or brought your own picnic we recommend visiting The Central Kitchen or Pizza Express Apex Room, both of which have plenty of seating.
- Please be aware that only plastic cups or bottles are allowed into the arena, glass is not permitted.
Travel to the Show
- At Olympia there will be bag searches in operation so please allow some extra time when planning your visit.
- Parking is available at Olympia but is limited so we advise booking as early as possible. Car parking can be booked through the Olympia London website.
- Please note that there is no tube service from Earls Court to Olympia. If you are coming by tube either take the District Line to West Kensington and walk (approx. 8 mins) or take the District Line to West Brompton and change for the overground. We are aware that the announcements and signage at Earls Court are still incorrect and are lobbying TFL to get these amended.
- Please visit our Travel Pages for more information about how to get to Olympia.