Olympia, The London International Horse Show provides a superb opportunity to enjoy one of the UK’s best equestrian shows from the luxury of a Private Box. With excellent views onto the Main Arena, you and your guests can enjoy fine dining whilst watching all the action and excitement of the competitions, displays and Christmas finale!
Lunchtime performances are perfect for entertaining friends and family, whatever their age. In the evening the dress code is black tie and there is ample time for guests to mingle and enjoy a drink before sitting down to a delicious meal whilst they watch the action in the arena.
All hospitality packages are for 12 guests and include:
- Entrance to the Grand Hall, Shopping Village and Gallery Level
- A Private Box for the duration of the performance
- Two Course Plated Lunch, Buffet Lunch, Four Course Plated Dinner or Buffet Supper
- Up to three car parking passes for the Olympia multi-story car park (P3)
- Show Programme for each guest
- Glass of Taittinger Champagne on arrival at your Private Box (Dinner package only)
Vegetarian and children’s options are available with all menus and most other special dietary requirements can be catered for with advance notice. All drinks can be purchased in advance or on the day. There is no charge for children aged two and under.
The plan for boxes, showing each number and location, can be found by clicking here.
You are able to view and download the 2019 Hospitality Brochure here.
For further information or to make a booking please contact Frances Cass at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1753 847900.